Winners Announced for D-ive Festival in Barcelona

What a surprise I got this morning when I received an email from the organizers of the D-ive Festival in Barcelona.  I wrote them last night to see if they had a list of the winners for their upcoming event.  I wasn’t expecting to be among them, I was just wanted to see the winning entries for inspiration!  I was gobsmacked to find out that my portrait was one of the ten chosen to be exhibited as part of the D-ive Festival on April 20th in Barcelona, Spain!

You can see all of the winning images in all categories here.  I want to extend a special congratulations to my good friend Patrick St. Hilaire who was also selected in the portrait category.  Well done, my friend!

Below is my submission

 

© Geri Centonze

0 comments:

Post a Comment