Instashare - Better Than Dropbox?

Yesterday I listed Dropbox as one of my favorite apps. I use it nearly every day to transfer images from my iPhone to my iPad and from my iPad to my Mac Mini...that is until I discovered something that may work even better for me. It's called Instashare and it makes transferring images between my devices and my Mac as easy as dragging and dropping!



If you'd like to see it in action, check out the video below.



Instashare is available for Mac for $2.99. It's free for iOS devices (but you can upgrade to the no-ad version for $0.99) You will need to purchase the Mac app to allow transfers to your Mac. It's also available for Android and will be coming soon to Windows.

I will still be using Dropbox to share folders of images with family and friends but Instashare will now be my go-to app for sharing between devices.


0 comments:

Post a Comment