Featured Instagrammer Stephen Cooper

© Stephen CooperThis week (on the sidebar), I’ll be featuring the feed of Instagrammer @stevecooper92.  His abstract portraits grabbed my attention.  If any of you followed my previous art blog, you may be aware that I LOVE faces and have been sketching them since I was a teen. 
Steve started posting on Instagram about a year ago and for his first image the only thing he added was one of the apps built-in filters.  Now, Steve packs quite a lot in his “camera bag”.  Some of his favorites include Iris Photo Suite, Image Blender, Decim8, Snapseed, ArtStudio and Picfx.  In his words, “I seem to like filters that will add some kind of distortion to the image!  I tinker around for a bit saving many stepping stones till the final image appears.” 
Below are some of those brilliant final images:

© Stephen  Cooper

© Stephen  Cooper

© Stephen  Cooper

© Stephen  Cooper

© Stephen  Cooper


 
Featured Mobile Artists

0 comments:

Post a Comment