Want to be Featured?

The Whole StoryI’m looking for submissions to my weekly series The Whole Story!  Would you like to have your photo featured?  Keep reading to find out more!  I’ll be on the hunt for photos as I browse the galleries on various social sharing sites, but I’ve also set up an album on EyeEm and created a hashtag on Instagram to submit your photos.

 What Kind of Photo?
A photo that has a great story behind it whether it be the circumstances, the subject, the event, or editing process.
To Qualify:
All photos must be taken with a mobile device (iPhone, Android, iPad) and edited only on a smartphone or tablet.  (Note:  I have nothing against traditional photographers (in fact some of my best friends can be seen lugging around a Nikon lol), however this blog was started to highlight work created entirely on a mobile device.
How to Submit?
Please tag your photos #the_whole_story on Instagram.

0 comments:

Post a Comment