What to do with all those Instagram photos?

If you’re an Instagram addict you may want to know what else you can do with all your images besides just storing them on your iPhone or computer.
Here’s a great site where you can have prints, calendars and more made using your Instagram images.  It’s called Printstagram.  Any of their products would make a great gift for the Instagram junkie on your holiday gift list.
You can get 24 Squares or 48 Mini Squares for $12 (plus postage)
Printstagram
or 252 Mini Stickers for $10
Printstagram
How about a Mini Book with 50 photos for $12?
Printstagram
Posters for $25/$35 depending on the size you order
Printstagram
3 Tiny Books for $10!!!
Printstagram
Mini Prints 48 for $12
Printstagram
or a 365 page Calendar for $40
Printstagram
I would love to decorate my office with some of my favorite Instagram prints, so I think I’ll be placing an order soon with Printstagram!

0 comments:

Post a Comment