Temporarily FREE App–Font Art

Font ArtFor 3 days only, you’ll be able to download Font Art

I tried out the app on a few of my images.  It’s easy to use and includes over 127 font variations!  You can change the color, opacity, add a drop shadow or bevel and even rotate the font.

 

Below is a painting I did on my iPad using.  This is not a manipulated image, but a panting done from scratch using Sketch Club.  I referenced a photo from Instagram user @alainvincent.  When he gave me permission to sketch the portrait I asked him who was featured in the photo and he answered, “my beloved son”. 

iPad Painting by Geri Centonze

And here is an image I captured while running errands this week. 

iPhoneography by Geri Centonze

App Recipe – Photo Studio FX, Magic Hour Font Art

Well, what are you waiting for, you only have 3 days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment