Psykoo, A Visual Search Engine - Try it You Just Might Like It

Have you heard of Psykoo?  It's a visual search engine which displays search results in images rather than a description (like Google).

Below is what I got when I searched the word "iphoneography" on Google:

Google Search Results
Google Search




And here's what I got when I searched the same word on Psykoo:

Psykoo Web Search Results
Psykoo Web Search 
When you click on the Pictures tab in Psykoo, you have the option of searching Tumblr, Instagram (this tab didn't work for me and I've reported it to Psykoo), Flickr, 500PX, Bing, Google.  **UPDATE** Instagram search is now working.

Psykoo Pictures Search Results
Flickr Search in Psykoo
And a really cool feature is when you search the Video tab you can view videos right from the Psykoo page!

Psykoo Video Search Results
Video Search in Psykoo
Here's a video that shows you an overview of the Psykoo experience. What do you think?


0 comments:

Post a Comment