App Compatibility Guide by Life in LoFi

The editors of Life in LoFi have put together an amazing resource for iPhone photographers.  It’s an App Compatibility Guide which lists over 400 iPhone photo apps.  Before plopping down a chunk of change for a new app, you may want to refer to this guide.  I especially like the Max Resolution column.  I plan to use the list to group my lower resolution apps together in a folder on my iPad.  For the apps I don’t use very often, if they are lower resolution, they just may end up deleted (note to app developers – we like higher resolution!)
This chart is updated regularly (below is a sample page posted here with permission)
App Compatibility Guide by Life in LoFi
For the complete chart, please visit the Life in LoFi website by clicking on the image above.

0 comments:

Post a Comment