Kickstarter: Moment - Amazing Lenses for Mobile Photography

I'm crazy about iPhone photography and also app addicted. It seems I have an attachment to gadgets and accessories for my iPhone as well. My latest discovery is a Kickstarter project called Moment. The project was started by Marc Barros whose intention was to empower mobile photographers by providing them with lenses that are of the highest quality, sharp, portable and easy to attach. It looks like a good idea to me and apparently other mobile photographers think so as well because with 19 days left to go on their Kickstarter campaign, Moment has already received pledges of over $270,000 which is well over the $50,000 needed to fund the project!

Marc describes his lenses way better than I ever could, so watch the video below to find out more about Moment - I think you'll be as excited as I am to get your hands on these lenses.





Recently photographer and adventurer Bradley Castaneda (@bradleycastaneda on Instagram) tested the lenses and the results look great (as shown below). You can see more images by Bradley shot with the Moment telephoto lens here. (Follow Brad on Twitter)

© Bradley Castaneda
Captured With: iPhone + Moment Tele + VSCOcam b4 preset
© Bradley Castaneda
If you pledge before the campaign closes you can get both the telephoto and wide lenses for $99, retail value $199 (or either for $49, retail value $99) estimated delivery June 2014.


0 comments:

Post a Comment