Look Who's One! Happy Birthday AMPt Community!

2013 ended on a high note for me with the Tap-In feature at Susan Tuttle Photography. When I was in my 20's (in the 1970's!) a good friend of mine used to say the first day of the year sets the tone for the whole year. Well, if that's any indication this will be a great year. 2014 started with a huge honor by the AMPt Community who featured an image I posted on January 1, 2013 to highlight their one year anniversary today.

I'd like to congratulate all at AMPt Community for creating a site where mobile photographers can post their work, learn from each other and exchange ideas. I look forward to seeing what 2014 will bring to this art form we all love - we've come so far already but who knows where it will all go?

Photo by Geri Centonze



0 comments:

Post a Comment